Department of Biotechnology, Wroclaw Research Centre EIT+ offers a National Science Centre-funded postdoctoral research associate position for a closed period of 45 months available as part of a project: “Transient protein states in designing small-molecule inhibitors of protein-protein interactions” starting January 2015.
- PhD in biotechnology, biochemistry or a related discipline
- The broad education in* molecular and cell biology, biophysics and biochemistry*
- At least one year postdoc experience
- Experience in heterologous protein expression and purification, protein-protein interaction measurements using various techniques, protein crystallography and/or nuclear magnetic resonance, biology of fibroblast growth factors and their receptors.
The application containing
- List of publications,
- Copies of academic transcripts with degrees,
- Two reference contacts,
- Additional information about English and Polish language certificates, participation in scientific conferences and participation in workshops and trainings should be submitted by e-mail to:
email@example.com, please insert full name of the position in the subject line of the message.
The application documents should include the following clause:
“I hereby give my permission for the processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents for the purposes of recruitment process carried out presently or in the future by the company Wrocławskie Centrum Badań EIT+ Sp. z o. o., ul. Stabłowicka 147, 54-066 Wrocław, Poland (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). This permission for the processing of my personal data includes also the processing of these data in the future, provided that the purpose of the processing remains the same. I hereby acknowledge that the disclosure of my personal data is voluntary, and that I have been informed of the right to access my personal data, and to correct such data."
Please also note that we will contact only selected candidates. …