The Cheng Lab at Dartmouth College is searching for a highly motivated researcher to work on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. The position will be involved in developing methods and tools for next-generation sequence analysis and integrative data analysis. More details about our research can be found at: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~chaocheng/publications.html
• PhD degree in Computational Biology or Bioinformatics, or a related field (e.g. statistics, computer science or quantitative biology)
• Experience in algorithm development
• Experience in the application and development of statistical methods or machine learning algorithms
• Good computer programming skills in R/Matlab/Perl/Python/
• Knowledge of basic molecular biology
• Methods for the analysis of next generation sequencing data
For application, please send you CV with publications and three recommendation letters to "email@example.com". Please include "apply for postdoc in bioinformatics" in your email title….