- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 北京市
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The Product Sales Leader is accountable to growsales revenue and margins for a specific GEHC product/product range orsegment within an assigned geographical area.
Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and salesOP target for assigned accounts and or territory
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliancefor segment opportunities.
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools andreports for their products/solutions/services in their assignedterritory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, butnot limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies andtargets.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategiesand plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assignedaccounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical anddepartmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contactrecords in the relevant CRM tools.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaderswithin the assigned territory.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field includingcompetitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Beable to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits interms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to theirproduct/solutions/services.
- Continuously update their understanding the customers changingclinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needseffectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages ofthe sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved productmarketing and product promotion material to actively support thecustomer through their decision making process towards a successfuloutcome for GE.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technicalexhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders andaccount teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospectfunnel.
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendorselection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/serviceopportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as tomaximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tooland/or CRM tools.
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry toensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements aretied to documented customer inputs.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of thecompany's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of theorder is according to customer expectations and enhances customersatisfaction.
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regularoperating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annualappraisal system.
- Is responsible to regularly have “infield coaching” sessions with eachone of their team members on for example how to cover opportunities andterritory, differentiating and presenting the value of product andmanaging opportunities. Provides regular, timely and productivedevelopment feedback.
- Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share bestpractices on opportunity management
- Is role-model to team for utilizing GEHC resources and networks tocreate and manage opportunities
- Regularly provides update to team on company, region productstrategies and customer insights.
- Coach and assist the PSS/PS with the differentiation of productofferings during the various stages of the sales process to activelymove the customer through their decision making process towards asuccessful outcome for GE.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years ofselling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field( e.g.biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
2. Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
3. Ability to interface with both internal team members and externalcustomers as part of solutions based sales approach
4. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels withinan organization
5. Strong capacity and drive to develop career
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local languageas well as good command of English
7. Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simplemessages
8. Excellent organizational skills
9. Excellent negotiation & closing skills
10. Strong presentation skills
11. Able to travel
12. Valid motor vehicle license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Proven and progressive previous experience insales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g.CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers,Biomedical Engineers.
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情