- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 北京市
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The Product Sales Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for a specific GEHC product/product range or segment within an assigned geographical area.
Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools.
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annual appraisal system.
- Is responsible to regularly have “infield coaching” sessions with each one of their team members on for example how to cover opportunities and territory, differentiating and presenting the value of product and managing opportunities. Provides regular, timely and productive development feedback.
- Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share best practices on opportunity management
- Is role-model to team for utilizing GEHC resources and networks to create and manage opportunities
- Regularly provides update to team on company, region product strategies and customer insights.
- Coach and assist the PSS/PS with the differentiation of product offerings during the various stages of the sales process to actively move the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
2. Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
3. Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
4. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
5. Strong capacity and drive to develop career
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
7. Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
8. Excellent organizational skills
9. Excellent negotiation & closing skills
10. Strong presentation skills
11. Able to travel
12. Valid motor vehicle license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers.
该单位 HR 近两周的应聘简历处理率: 40%
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情