SALES SPECIALIST (DHARMACON) Job
GE通用电气（中国）医疗集团 2016-10-26发布 2017-01-02截止
- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 上海
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The sales specialist is responsible for the growth and maintenance of the Dharmacon RNAi, Gene Expression, Gene Editing, and custom oligo business across the assigned territory. This person will work with country commercial teams and management to devise, implement, and track field strategies to drive base business, revenue, and close deals.
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and portraying knowledge on product capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also possibly department head level personnel
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Responsible for developing high value customer accounts through the sales of library products and services.
- Manage and motivate dealers to achieve territory sales targets.
- Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies through working with marketing team
- Coordinate with Technical Support team to address customer complaints
- Provide training to local dealers.
- Deliver of technical scientific seminars and presentations at the customer sites.
- Attend scientific meeting as exhibitors.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry preferred
- Knowledge with the following Molecular Biology concepts, techniques, and procedures: RNAi, Gene Expression (siRNA, shRNA, miRNA, cDNA, and ORFs) and Gene Editing (CRISPR Cas9)
- ~3 years of relevant, previous sales experience into the life science research market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, CRM Databases, and internet searches
- Proven track record of success in closing complex and large dollar deals
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with overnight stays depending on geography and business needs
- Ability to communicate using local language and English
- Desire to build customer allegiance even when facing challenges
- Drives continuous learning among customers, colleagues, and self
- Self-starter, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
- 2+ years of molecular biology or cell biology lab experience and/or technical support
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of industry and market place trends
- Specific application and/or product knowledge within assigned area
- A creative, resourceful problem-solver, and solution-finder
- Experience selling solutions into the academic research market.
该单位 HR 近两周的应聘简历处理率: 49%
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情