- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 上海市
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The sales specialist is responsible for thegrowth and maintenance of the Dharmacon RNAi, Gene Expression, GeneEditing, and custom oligo business across the assigned territory. Thisperson will work with country commercial teams and management to devise,implement, and track field strategies to drive base business, revenue,and close deals.
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenuetargets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, byprioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve accountpenetration and complete territory coverage
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing andmaintaining the existing customer portfolio
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customermeetings, and portraying knowledge on product capabilities on assignedproducts in assigned territory
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing withall key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but alsopossibly department head level personnel
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development oflong-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identifyand capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitiveaccounts and communicating current market intelligence back to thebusiness, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Responsible for developing high value customer accounts through thesales of library products and services.
- Manage and motivate dealers to achieve territory sales targets.
- Create territory/account plans including opportunity development,competitive strategies and targets.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE andcompetitive products
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field includingcompetitor data and develop effective counter-strategies through workingwith marketing team
- Coordinate with Technical Support team to address customer complaints
- Provide training to local dealers.
- Deliver of technical scientific seminars and presentations at thecustomer sites.
- Attend scientific meeting as exhibitors.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-CompetitionPolicies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines,NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that nocompany policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE HealthcareFleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no companypolicy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry toensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements aretied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology or Biochemistrypreferred
- Knowledge with the following Molecular Biology concepts, techniques,and procedures: RNAi, Gene Expression (siRNA, shRNA, miRNA, cDNA, andORFs) and Gene Editing (CRISPR Cas9)
- ~3 years of relevant, previous sales experience into the life scienceresearch market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, includingpresentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, CRM Databases, and internetsearches
- Proven track record of success in closing complex and large dollardeals
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region withovernight stays depending on geography and business needs
- Ability to communicate using local language and English
- Desire to build customer allegiance even when facing challenges
- Drives continuous learning among customers, colleagues, and self
- Self-starter, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels withinan organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financiallysound sales solutions
- 2+ years of molecular biology or cell biology lab experience and/ortechnical support
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and externalcustomers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management andallocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple taskssimultaneously
- Knowledge of industry and market place trends
- Specific application and/or product knowledge within assigned area
- A creative, resourceful problem-solver, and solution-finder
- Experience selling solutions into the academic research market.
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情