Role Summary/Purpose: Develop & implement One GE Healthcare salesstrategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/allianceswith Accounts at zone level (region level – U.S. only), e.g. hospitals,hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations.Develop & maintain detailed understanding of accounts’ business andkeep GE Healthcare Zone, Region & Product management informed/appropriately involved. Lead & close multimodality and singleproduct deals. Essential Responsibilities: 1. Achieve sales and orders volumes at thetarget prices in assigned accounts/territory.
2. Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximizebusiness opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products &services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent OneGEHC and actsas a primary customer point of contact in the allocatedaccounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, productteams, services and marketing.
3. Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone (Region – U.S.only) cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve resultsthrough effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. GrowGE’s share of customer investments in capital and operationalexpenditures.
4. Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughconsistent high quality interactions with customer management. Buildlong term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue toadd value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalatecommercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
5. In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GEHealthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware ofsegmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’ssegment.
6. Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Care Area (Categoryleaders – U.S.), Service Operations and other Company resources toprovide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to createa competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team onassigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceedcustomer expectations.
7. Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operatingmechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending onorganizational needs and as directed by management.
8. Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory,integrity and company policies.
9. Geographic scope: Zone (Region – U.S. only) - could be a territorywithin. Qualifications/Requirements: Required Qualifications:
1. Education to Bachelor Degree level or the equivalent of five years ofsales experience.
2. 3 years of strategic sales experience.
3. 3 years experience in healthcare.
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drivecollaborative culture at all levels.
6. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
7. Proven track record on relationship building skills.
8. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers ina way that produces understanding and impact.