Role Summary/Purpose: Lead and coach Channel Partners to drive growth ofhis/her assigned GEHC product portfolio, drive financial results, ensurecompliance and be accountable for keeping risk profile within the regionnorms and standards. Work closely with the Region, Zone and P&Lcommercial leaders and teams to deliver appropriate and effectivechannel strategies and support programs. Essential Responsibilities: Financial performance
Channel Partner Effectiveness
Leading Channel Development
Coordinating internal support for the Channel partner
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales ormarketing with solid account management methodology exposure
3. Strong business finance knowledge
4. Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
8. Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agendawith third parties
9. Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly tointernal and external customer needs
10. Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
11. Analytical with strong ability to assimilate complex data andsimplify solutions
12. Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance
Quality Specific Goals
1. Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, QualityManagement System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, andapplicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
4. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacyand Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GEHealthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operate withinthem to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
5. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable EnvironmentalHealth Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHSPolicies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them toensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System.
Desired Characteristics: 1. Matter of expertise in local HealthcareLegislation and regulations 2. Experience in managing sales channels of multiple products inHealthcare equipment sales and flow business sales 3. Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience 4. Exposure to business coaching within SME environment 5. MBA desirable, ability to analyze business models