- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 上海市
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for the implementation of control systems and DCS/PLC/SCADA programming on Pharmaceutical related projects and related systems maintenance.
Responsible for regional supports to Instrumentation system standards, procedures, training manuals, and other documentation for projects or internal use.
Perfect for an ambitious Electrical Engineer or Maintenance Engineer from an automation BG, that possess a strong understanding of PLC programming, software and/or industrial control system
Essential Responsibilities: Project Fulfillment (Technical)
- Support development and commissioning of automation systems unassisted or within a team.
- Modifies and maintains automation systems.
- Tests, troubleshoots and provides solutions to technical problems with minimal assistance.
- Writes computer software and programs as necessary.
- Leads project design, installation, commissioning, project closure and inspections/reporting.
- Able to read and interpret technical documentation (P&IDs, schematics, loop sheets, manuals, etc.)
- Capable of leading the following project tasks:
- Project Kickoff
- Programming / Configuration
- SAT / Commissioning
- Validate accuracy and integrity of automated test results, and report on testing progress.
- Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of product failures and anomalies.
- Design and Develop test automation, tools and procedures for designated feature areas.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools from appropriate sources, to improve test coverage.
- Research new tools and technologies and recommend ways to implement them into new test strategies.
- Collaborate with others to continuously improve testing and coding practices.
Project Fulfillment (Customer Service/Quality)
- Contributes to overall compliance and quality of projects.
- Manages time and expenses within allotted project budget.
- Contributes to project scope and budget development.
- Provides project level consultancy and client service.
Qualifications/Requirements: To succeed in this role, it is essential, that you possess exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; and confident in your ability working with customers in a pre/post sales capacity. Exposure to ladder based languages such as Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Siemens or Mitsubishi is to be expected.
- Degree or Higher Certificate holder in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical and Instrumentation / Chemical / Automation or equivalent disciplines
- Five plus (5 ) years of relevant automation, engineering, project management or operations experience within a cGMP environment, with at least 3 years of recent automation experience.
- Experience with PLCs, and DCS control systems. Experience in at least some of the following technologies is highly desirable: Emerson DeltaV, Allen-Bradley SLC, Panel View, RSView32, Intellution and iFix, Siemens PLC Step 7, WinCC control system, proficiently utilize Rockwell RSLogix 5000 software. Proficiently utilize programming languages and methods including Ladder Logic, Structured Text, and Sequential Function Chart.
- Experience configuring DeltaV control systems, working with FOUNDATION fieldbus and other “bus” technologies (e.g. Profibus, DeviceNet, AS-I Bus),
- Experience with operating systems (Windows Server 2003/2008), AutoCAD, MS project, Visio, and MS office Suite.
- Proficient with multiple automation system platforms including DCS, PLC, HMI, SCADA and other applicable systems.
- Knowledge of automation products involving servo and motion control, PLCs, Ladder Logic, flow charts, and industrial programming techniques.
- Understanding and experience in set up OPC server and its maintenance, work with SQL queries and interacting with SQL databases
- Ability to be flexible and manage change.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and management staff.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical skills to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary project groups and deal with customers and suppliers.
- Experience in participation on multi-disciplinary teams to develop and deploy complex industrial control systems
- Good understanding of legal and regulatory aspects within biopharmaceutical business and EHS.
- Demonstrated understanding of commercially available industrial automation equipment, software, and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop requirements analysis, function specifications, and project plans
- Ability to communicate requirements for key project steps and project status to all levels of the organization
- Willing to work with extended travel and available for Greater China area
- Available for irregular working hours while in project phase.
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements.
- Solid understanding of computer and telecommunication networks and excellent trouble-shooting skills in those environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems.
- Good knowledge and skills in engineering of Automation for Servo and Motion control / Process Utility / Monitoring Building Management Systems including system design / Bioreactors/ Centrifuge/ TFF/ Chromatography
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Job Segments: Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Electrical, Database, Technology, Engineering
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情