Indirect Channel Manager-上海，北京
GE通用电气（中国）医疗集团 2016-10-25发布 2017-01-20截止
- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 全国
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The Indirect Channel Manager is responsible for the management and development of specific nominated distributor relationships. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, in accordance with the Country/Regional Business Plan, implement GEHC China channel strategy, lead the Life Sciences Channel Management team to control the LS channel business risk and execute the LS channel strategy.
- Understanding market trends / customer insights and competition
- Implement GEHC China channel strategies
- Design the channel model to align with the LS market
- Build the related Channel management process and policy based on the LS channel model
- Conduct channel compliance training
- Support sales team on channel effectiveness analysis & improvement
- Build long-term partnership with dealers to support business growth
- Dealer performance evaluation(OP/Coverage/Penetration, etc)
- Build up dealer profile
- Engage in P&L dealer renew, channel conflict monitoring & termination.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for assigned channel/distributor aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame. Target new business accounts and opportunities as well as existing customers
- Actively manage the relationship with LS dealers to ensure alignment with company objectives
- Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness
- Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant Life Sciences products, techniques and applications.
- Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and the Company.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the Sales Manager.
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- At least 7+ years experience in channel management, sales or operations
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business
- Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
- Acumen on business and market trends; willingness to make new trial
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, teamwork skills and good communication skills
- Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business
- Solid finance/commercial knowledge
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
- Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of and ability to apply problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Education - university level degree in Life Sciences related discipline, and possibly MBA or PhD level, plus experience selling in the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or R&D markets
- Advanced background/training in and understanding of GE LS products
Job Segments: Manager, Quality Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Environmental Health & Safety, Management, Quality, Sales, Science, Healthcare
该单位 HR 近两周的应聘简历处理率: 54%
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情