- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 全国
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The Indirect Channel Manager is responsible forthe management and development of specific nominated distributorrelationships. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profitobjectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, inaccordance with the Country/Regional Business Plan, implement GEHC Chinachannel strategy, lead the Life Sciences Channel Management team tocontrol the LS channel business risk and execute the LS channelstrategy.
- Understanding market trends / customer insights and competition
- Implement GEHC China channel strategies
- Design the channel model to align with the LS market
- Build the related Channel management process and policy based on theLS channel model
- Conduct channel compliance training
- Support sales team on channel effectiveness analysis & improvement
- Build long-term partnership with dealers to support business growth
- Dealer performance evaluation(OP/Coverage/Penetration, etc)
- Build up dealer profile
- Engage in P&L dealer renew, channel conflict monitoring &termination.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for assigned channel/distributoraimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return,within the most cost-effective route and time-frame. Target new businessaccounts and opportunities as well as existing customers
- Actively manage the relationship with LS dealers to ensure alignmentwith company objectives
- Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information neededto facilitate their effectiveness
- Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence onrelevant Life Sciences products, techniques and applications.
- Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designatedterritory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participatein business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure aconstant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and theCompany.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments andensure that this information is collected and made available to theSales Manager.
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-CompetitionPolicies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines,NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that nocompany policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE HealthcareFleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no companypolicy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry toensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements aretied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- At least 7+ years experience in channel management, sales oroperations
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and adesire to grow new business
- Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and usingthis knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of theexisting account areas/channels would be advantageous).
- Acumen on business and market trends; willingness to make new trial
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, teamwork skills and goodcommunication skills
- Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, andable to close business
- Solid finance/commercial knowledge
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
- Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of and ability to apply problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Education - university level degree in Life Sciences relateddiscipline, and possibly MBA or PhD level, plus experience selling inthe Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or R&D markets
- Advanced background/training in and understanding of GE LS products
Job Segments: Manager, Quality Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales,Pharmaceutical, Environmental Health & Safety, Management, Quality,Sales, Science, Healthcare
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情