Cell Culture Process Science Leader-北京，上海
GE通用电气（中国）医疗集团 2016-10-26发布 2017-01-20截止
- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 全国
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: The Process Science Leader will build technical credibility for the GE Cell Culture business by providing scientific and strategic support of upstream customers for cell culture products and new services offerings. This position will work closely with the commercial sales team within a designated territory. This role is designed to have direct customer facing responsibility for an assigned region.
- Work with Account Manager(s) and FAS team through a specific territory plan to find GE Cell Culture media business opportunities and provide innovative solutions to meet/exceed financial sales targets.
- Establish technical credibility in product, applications and most importantly in the upstream biotherapeutic process development workflow to realize commercial business unit’s vision and mission.
- Develop personal technical credibility with the customer to foster a consultative relationship and advance the technical dialog with the overall objective of furthering a perceived contribution to the customer’s end goals.
- Interface and effectively influence external customers at all levels especially technical leaders.
- Identify upstream cell culture pain points, solutions and potential media development projects with commercial potential.
o Work with Global Cell Culture Process Science Leader and internal stakeholders to develop suitable strategies and proposals
o Write the project proposal by working with internal operations technical leads and product managers
o Close technical elements of the sales process
- Participate in execution of media development collaborations/services:
o Provide project scope transfer to the operational team
o Participate in project team meetings if available
o Be customer advocate
o Serve as technical consultant to projects both internally and externally
o Participate in insuring total customer satisfaction
- Guide internal teams (e.g. product management, marketing, R&D) by:
o Keeping customer’s viewpoint in the forefront
o Outlining next level of data needed for continued market acceptance/expansion
o Supporting experimental design for current and future offerings
o Identification of relevant industry trends
- Represent GE Cell Culture at scientific forums
o Work cross functionally with appropriate internal teams to collate internal data and develop scientific, thought leadership presentations/posters
- Respond to customer technical concerns via telephone and email. Document complaints and work within organization to troubleshoot and resolve the issues.
- Provide high level pre- and post-sales process development support of cell culture media product/services. Manage customer expectations of scientific outcomes. Triage or transfer technical questions for products to relevant internal stakeholders.
- A MS or PhD degree in Life Sciences or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have 15+ years of industry experience in cell line development, cell culture process development and/or manufacturing within a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company
- Must have direct experience in commercial media development and/or experience performing media/process optimization within a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company
- Laboratory and team management experience required
- Proven technical leadership in biopharma and/or biotechnology industry
- Track record of working with CHO cell lines
- Ability to develop presentations and posters with available applications datasets
- Diverse hands-on experience in multiple cell lines and bioreactor systems highly desirable
- Actual experience in bringing a successful biotherapeutic product to market highly desirable
- Senior level contacts with cell line development, process development individuals with emerging, mid and established biotech/biopharma companies
- Must be willing to travel (estimated 50-60%)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Experience working with various mammalian cell culture processes and/or microcarriers
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (writing, articulating, listening, questioning) and ability to interface with management, sales and service teams and customers
- Proven ability to contribute in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, matrixed, and customer focused environment
- Experience in working for a contract services business
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin)
Job Segments: Biotech, Cell Biology, Biology, Medical Lab, Pharmaceutical Sales, Science, Healthcare, Sales
该单位 HR 近两周的应聘简历处理率: 56%
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情