Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for selling GEHC Life SciencesProducts and Services into assigned accounts in a specific geography orterritory. Fully qualified sales executives who have advanced beyond theentry level. Individuals are responsible for identifying and pursuingtheir own accounts, funnel management, territory management, and meetingdefined market share and quota targets. May be responsible for sellingproducts/services into named and new accounts. Essential Responsibilities: - Achieve annual operating plan by prioritizing selling time to generatesales volume across new business, achieving account penetration andcompleting territory coverage
- Own funnel management, territory development, and closing deals interritory.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan supporting attainment ofquota and market share growth, and update on a quarterly basis, but notlimited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets
- Maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel andaccurate profile of customer assets, including keeping track of keydecision makers. maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRMtools
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GEHealthcare and competitive products
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts andprovide management with a quarterly report of progress
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all keybuying influences in each account, including multiple levels within thecustomer's organization including front desk person, office manager,administrator, directors, CFO, CIO, CEO.
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and qualityprocesses
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-CompetitionPolicies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines,NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that nocompany policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE HealthcareFleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no companypolicy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry toensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements aretied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System. Qualifications/Requirements: - Bachelor’s degree and two years of direct sales experience; or twoyears working in relevant research industry
- Two years experience working in a complex sales environment, wheremultiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
- Willingness to live in sales territory and to travel to sales meetingsand tradeshows Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: - Proficiency in Strategic Selling principles and tools - Experience selling software solutions into the Healthcare industry - GE Centricity experience/knowledge - Self starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to workautonomously - Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork andcollaboration - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers atall levels - Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management andallocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple taskssimultaneously