Role Summary/Purpose: The primary responsibility of this role will be toensure the smooth and efficient administrative support to a GEHealthcare Executive’s organization. Responsibilities will be broad andchangeable in nature ranging from coordinating or leading specialprojects, arranging conferences through to preparing presentations. Itis an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated andcomfortable using technology and operating at senior levels in anorganization. Essential Responsibilities: 1. Support GE Healthcare Executive staffmember in all related administrative tasks.
2. Produce correspondence; presentations, meeting agendas, emails andany external mailings.
3. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
4. Calendar and meeting and conference management.
5. Coordinate travel arrangements.
6. Processing monthly corporate card and cash expenses.
7. Support with general office administration, working closely with theglobal Group Staff Sr. Administrators.
8. Support teams embed ways of using technology into their everydayworking practice.
9. Support the key projects/initiatives roll outs within GEHC Quality. Qualifications/Requirements: Required Qualifications:
1. Minimum of five years administrative experience working in acorporate environment at a senior level.
2. Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in aneasy to understand manner.
3. Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver onestablished tactical and strategic goals.
4. Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPointapplications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e.ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations forleadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts,diagrams and tables of data.
5. Ability to travel on occasion.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: Preferred Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s degree OR at least seven years experience in a corporateor professional business environment. 2. Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability andconfidence to effectively interface with senior management and highprofile clients. 3. Familiarity and working knowledge of relational databases andknowledge of the GE Internet, Support Central and other relevantapplications desirable. 4. Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able tomulti-task in an environment of changing priorities. 5. Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly. 6. Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver.Possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovativesolutions. 7. Ability to accepting constructive criticism and deal calmly andeffectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing topersevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustratingcircumstances. 8. A self-starter able to work on own initiative and well in a team environment.