A postdoctoral fellow position is available in Mitchell Cancer Institute, University of South Alabama. Mitchell Cancer Institute offers state-of-the-art research environment and facility for translational cancer research, and provides an excellent support for career development of researchers and faculty members.
We are seeking a highly motivated researcher with a recent Ph.D. degree in the field related to Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Genetics. Successful candidates must have a strong career goal and should be well-experienced in one of the following research fields.
1. Genetic or Epigenetic regulation of gene expression
2. RNA biology, RNA-binding proteins, miRNAs or lncRNAs
3. Preparation of samples for Next Generation Sequencing, and data analysis
4. Mouse models of diseases
5. Stem cell biology and human ES cell culture
6. Hematology and leukemia research
7. Cancer metabolism
Application (including a CV and brief statement of research interest) should be sent to Erin Ahn, Ph.D. via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.