We are currently seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral candidate to join the Group of Molecular Oncology at Vall d’Hebron Research Institute, (http://www.vhir.org/gr/nanomolecularoncology), through the EU fundedINCOMED program (http://bit.ly/19dNRNa). The Vall d´Hebron Institute is a large multidisciplinary institution, with more than 260 active research projects and over 650 publications in 2011 in all fields of biomedical research. We are located in Barcelona, a large Mediterranean city in northern Spain with many cultural and entertainment possibilities. The successful candidate will join a large collaborative research project funded by the EU (http://bit.ly/UJBwaR), aimed at the identification and validation of new molecular markers of prognosis and response to treatment in colorectal cancer patients using cutting-edge high throughput analyses applied to novel in vitro systems, animal models and large tumor collections.
- The fellowship is awarded for a period of two years. Once awarded, candidates will have a maximum of three months to start the fellowship. This period may be extended if required to finalize unfinished research work in their previous organization.
- Fellows will receive an annual stipend of €45,000 (net salary of approx 2000€/month), and a fixed amount to cover expenses linked to the relocation of the fellow’s family in the host country (€6,000 per year). An additional amount of €8,400 per year will be granted for expenses linked to laboratory research for each fellow.
THE CANDIDATES MUST:
- Hold a PhD Degree at the moment of application of the fellowship
- Be non-residents undertaking trans-national mobility. The researcher must not have lived, worked or studied in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the past three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Have at least one publication as first author (either accepted, in press or published) at the time of the deadline
Send a copy of your CV, a cover letter and the contact of three referees before November 22nd 2013 email@example.com. Reference INCOMED 2013…