A postdoctoral position is available in our research group at Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences (SICS), Agency of Science and Technology Research (A*STAR).We are seeking a highly motivated candidate in the area of biostatistics. The successful candidate will join an established research team focusing on understanding molecular and biomedical data from observational and interventional clinical studies.
• Independent research focusing on data mining and analysis within translational clinical datasets.
• Coordination of data analysis efforts across multi-disciplinary domains.
• Use and development of probabilistic models and statistical methods, to answer current research questions.
• Analysis of clinical and molecular data (microarrays and next generation sequencing related to SNPs, DNA methylation and transcriptome), and preparation of scientific publications and commercial reports.
• Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics or similar
• Track record of productive research in the life sciences, evidenced by peer-reviewed publication record.
• Aptitude for and experience of collaborative research.
• Very strong analytical skills and applied biostatistics experience.
• Expertise in common biostatistical tools such as SAS, Matlab and R
• Experience of large-scale molecular data, clinical or industrial research
• Ability to work in an environment with tight timelines and multiple priorities
Please contact Neerja Karnani (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short description of your background and interests, CV, and contact information for three references….