Role Summary/Purpose: Delivery clinical application to the customers and communicate customerfeedback to product and sales team. Develop and sustain Reference Sites/ Luminaries’ collaborations. Provide application support to sales teams, report (clinical) studiesand create clinical selling tools. Improve NPS Drive repurchases Essential Responsibilities: - Delivery clinical application training to the customers
- Develop (clinical) competition intelligence to support the sales.
- Communicate customer feedback and provide clinical/researchinformation to product and sales teams.
- Establish and maintain the training centres and the show sites
- Participate in marketing activities such as exhibitions, seminars anduser group meetings.
- Improve NPS by delivering high quality clinical application tocustomers.
- Identify any opportunities to drive repurchase
- Build up dealer application team and ensure the high qualityapplication training is delivered.
- Communication with service technical support team. Qualifications/Requirements: Required education level
- Bachelor degree or above, major in medical.
- Qualified in clinical applications
- More than 3 years of ICU department working experience required.
- Ventilator device training experience preferred.
- Customer contact experience
- Experience in communicating scientific data (talks, posters, papers)
- Familiar with the relevant GE Healthcare product range
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, able to effectivelycommunicate issues and proposals to external customer and internalteams.
- Teaching ability: present complex material/ techniques incomprehensible terms, present a professional image
- Proficient in English material reading and good at computer skills