Role Summary/Purpose: Application Specialist provides formal clinicalapplication training for MR customers, and classroom training and remoteapplication support for MR installation base within warranty.Responsibility includes developing new function of MR products,providing pre-sale technical support and marketing promotion for salesopportunity.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process bydemonstrating full range of product features including potential uses,product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
2. Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers onsoftware, application and/or equipment use, monitor customerinstallations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customerrelationships.
3. Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuouseducation on optimization of equipment uses.
4. Support trade shows and professional conferences by performingproduct demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
5. Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developingsales, marketing and customer service strategies.
6. Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regularfeedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s Degree, majored in Medical preferred
2. Minimum 5 years of related experience
3. Required active professional clinical/technicalcertifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinicalsetting
4. Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on currentproducts/platforms
5. Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office
6. Willingness to travel extensively
7. Ability to communicate effectively using local language