Role Summary/Purpose: Develop & implement One GE Healthcare salesstrategy by maintaining commercial relationships/alliances with Accountsat zone level, e.g. hospitals, hospital groups, government bodies orGroup Purchasing Organizations. Responsible for maintaining a detailedunderstanding of assigned accounts’ business and keeping GE HealthcareZone, Region & Product management informed and appropriatelyinvolved. Expected to lead & close multimodality and single productdeals in their assigned accounts. Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Education to Bachelor Degree level orthe equivalent of four years of sales experience.
2. 2 years of strategic sales experience.
3. 2 years experience in healthcare.
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Strong customer focus and desire to continiously improve expertise
6. Strong competive drive
7. Well developed listening, influencing, interpersonal and networkingskills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
8. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers ina way that produces understanding and impact.
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy andAnti-Competition Policies
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE HealthcareFleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no companypolicy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System. Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. Master’s degree preferred. 2. Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals. 3. Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and servicesoffered. 4. Fluent in English language.