Essential Responsibilities: 1. Develop and implement a sales plan forassigned channel/distributor, aimed at achieving and exceeding salesturnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route andtime-frame. Target new business accounts and opportunities as well asexisting customers;
2. Actively manage the relationship with assigned distributors to ensurealignment with company objectives;
3. Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information neededto facilitate their effectiveness;
4. Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competency onrelevant products, techniques and applications;
5. Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designatedterritory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participatein business reviews/forecasts, to ensure a constant flow of informationbetween Channel/Distributor and the Company.
6. Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments andensure this information is collected and made available to leadership. Qualifications/Requirements: - Minimum 5 years relevant healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor's degree
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and adesire to grow new business
- Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and usingthis knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of theexisting account areas/channels would be advantageous).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork and communicationskills
- Persistence in developing prospects and customers, and ability toclose business
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
- Self-starter, able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate using English and local language