- Taking and handling all medically and operationally related callsreceived from all types of Chinese clients/patients. Provide promptprofessional medical advice. Organize and supervise appropriate medicalassistance. As per roster, undertake day and night shifts in office.
- Medical Evacuation. Act as a medical escort when required forappropriate medical cases based on Medical Transport Standards (MTS).
- Network development and maintenance. In Mainland China region, help todevelop and maintain a high quality medical network.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Medical degree or above., Hold clinical medicine license
- At least 5 years working experience in in ICU / ER / GP / surgery /internal medicine
- Good command of Chinese and English, both in speaking and writing
- Excellent communication skills both internally (with team members) andexternally (with patient / clients), especially over the phone.
- Comfortable with night shifts, aero evacuation assignments and otherbusiness trips when needed.