Account Manager - Life Sciences
GE通用电气（中国）医疗集团 2016-10-21发布 2016-11-22截止
- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 北京
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: In this role, you will be responsible for selling GE Life Sciences products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts including large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well sales experience as an expert in the field will be necessary to execute the job (for LifeSciences – responsible selling into both Academic and Pharmaceuticals).
Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
1. Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
2. Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts in conjunction with Product Sales Specialist/product Specialists.
1. Maintain relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory (or within defined care area/department scope). Represent OneGEHC in the account or care area/department and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
2. Maintain Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with Zone cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve targets and grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital, diagnostics and operational expenditures.
3. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
4. In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare promotional events in assigned territory. Be aware of customer segmentation and promote offerings relevant to each client’s segment.
1. Prospecting for new customers and business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
2. Prioritize new leads to create a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
3. Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialists, Care Area or Category Leaders, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation.
4. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
5. Lead & coordinate multi-P&L proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities across diagnostic product portfolio with relevant Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialist and other sales support staff.
6. Ensure order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
7. Lead successful negotiation and closure of multi P&L opportunities, interfacing with all key buyer influencers. Assist Product Sales Specialists in negotiation and deal closure of single product deals as required.
8. Promote point of sale service contracts and financing solutions and drive margin through selling value and achieving price targets.
GE Product & Market awareness
1. Develop a solid knowledge of GE product and service portfolio and competitors’ products.
2. Develop and maintain expertise of market and technology trends in order to understand customer issues and challenges as well as educating customer on their unmet clinical and business needs.
3. Develop and maintain deep understanding of CxO level business and clinical needs and how GE provide solutions/offerings to meet these needs differently from the competition.
1. Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
2. Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Education to Bachelor Degree level or the equivalent of four years of sales experience.
2. 2 years of strategic sales experience.
3. 2 years experience in healthcare.
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Strong customer focus and desire to continiously improve expertise
6. Strong competive drive
7. Well developed listening, influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
8. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
3. Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
4. Fluent in English language.
Job Segments: Account Manager, Manager, Law, Environmental Health & Safety, Marketing Manager, Sales, Management, Legal, Healthcare, Marketing
该单位 HR 近两周的应聘简历处理率: 54%
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情