- 学历要求： 不限
- 外语要求： 不限
- 年龄要求： 不限
- 专业要求： 不限
- 工作年限： 不限
- 月薪范围： 面议
- 职位性质： 全职
- 工作地点： 北京市
- 职称要求： 不限
- 招聘人数： 若干
Role Summary/Purpose: In this role, you will be responsible for sellingGE Life Sciences products or services to and maintaining relationshipswith existing named accounts including large, complex, high visibility,strategic, or tactically important accounts. Specialized knowledge inbreadth and/or depth, as well sales experience as an expert in the fieldwill be necessary to execute the job (for LifeSciences – responsibleselling into both Academic and Pharmaceuticals).
Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
1. Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assignedaccounts/territory.
2. Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable salesfunnel tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts inconjunction with Product Sales Specialist/product Specialists.
1. Maintain relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximizebusiness opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products &services within allocated accounts/territory (or within defined carearea/department scope). Represent OneGEHC in the account or carearea/department and acts as a primary customer point of contact in theallocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management,product teams, services and marketing.
2. Maintain Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with Zone cross functionaland multi-product teams to achieve targets and grow GE’s share ofcustomer investments in capital, diagnostics and operationalexpenditures.
3. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistenthigh quality interactions with customer management. Build long termstrategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value,and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercialservice needs to drive customer NPS.
4. In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GEHealthcare promotional events in assigned territory. Be aware ofcustomer segmentation and promote offerings relevant to each client’ssegment.
1. Prospecting for new customers and business opportunities in additionto growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
2. Prioritize new leads to create a balanced sales funnel for futuresales.
3. Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialists,Care Area or Category Leaders, Service Operations and other Companyresources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and businesscontent to create a competitive differentiation.
4. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order todeliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
5. Lead & coordinate multi-P&L proposals, preparing salesquotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipmentcapabilities across diagnostic product portfolio with relevant ProductSales Specialists, Product Specialist and other sales support staff.
6. Ensure order and configuration quality at the point of entry toensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements aretied to documented customer inputs.
7. Lead successful negotiation and closure of multi P&Lopportunities, interfacing with all key buyer influencers. AssistProduct Sales Specialists in negotiation and deal closure of singleproduct deals as required.
8. Promote point of sale service contracts and financing solutions anddrive margin through selling value and achieving price targets.
GE Product & Market awareness
1. Develop a solid knowledge of GE product and service portfolio andcompetitors’ products.
2. Develop and maintain expertise of market and technology trends inorder to understand customer issues and challenges as well as educatingcustomer on their unmet clinical and business needs.
3. Develop and maintain deep understanding of CxO level business andclinical needs and how GE provide solutions/offerings to meet theseneeds differently from the competition.
1. Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevantinternational and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
2. Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies,codes and training requirements
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Education to Bachelor Degree level orthe equivalent of four years of sales experience.
2. 2 years of strategic sales experience.
3. 2 years experience in healthcare.
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Strong customer focus and desire to continiously improve expertise
6. Strong competive drive
7. Well developed listening, influencing, interpersonal and networkingskills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
8. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers ina way that produces understanding and impact.
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy andAnti-Competition Policies
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE HealthcareFleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no companypolicy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
3. Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and servicesoffered.
4. Fluent in English language.
Job Segments: Account Manager, Manager, Law, Environmental Health &Safety, Marketing Manager, Sales, Management, Legal, Healthcare,Marketing
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情
2009 年5 月，GE在全球启动“健康创想”战略。根据该战略，GE 承诺在六年内投资 ...详情