1. Responsible for making product medical plans and strategies accordingto the company's products, national/international pharmaceuticalindustry policies and industry development trends;
2. Lead the development, implementation and whole-process management ofpremarketing medical research projects, including (but not limited to)expert communication, protocol discussion and revision, guidance andsupervision of CRA or MSL, data analysis and summary publication, etc.;
3. Organize KOL seminars and AB meetings, build and maintain KOLnetwork, and establishthe company's expert database;
4. Track medical information in related fields, independently or guidedsubordinates to carry out product medical knowledge base update and training;
5. Cooperate with academic conferences at all levels according tomedical and market planning of product line; Answering questions relatedto product medicine; Independently or instruct subordinates to assistthe department in the production and review of promotional materials;
6. Regularly collect and organize the serious adverse events orunexpected adverse events in the process of clinical trials, track andcollect the information of adverse reactions of relevant devices at homeand abroad, and communicate, discuss and organize with colleagues inthis line.
7. Other medical related matters assigned by the director.
1. Master degree or above in clinical medicine or related majors;Cardiovascular related research background is preferred;
2. Proficient in professional literature retrieval and reading;
3. Strong communication skills and project management skills;
4. Fluent in English, both written and oral, able to travel abroad.