Role Summary/Purpose: In this role, Sales Leader manages a countrysales activities. Job responsibilities are determined by the customersegments and key accounts. geographically driven or determined by lineof business.
Proactively defines & implement sales strategy by managing a team Essential Responsibilities: - Defines the Sales strategy for national wideRAM products in hospitalsand cell therapy customers
- Manage overall Sales revenue, margin, base costs and orders goals in amanner that fulfills business goals, lists and maintain focus on highimpact.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate business opportunities thatleverage GE Life Science in the market place
- Drives and implement business initiatives to trigger Growth
- Manages an experienced Sales team.
- Mobilizes and motivates Sales team towards fulfilling GEHC LifeSciences strategic business goals
- Recruits, coaches and develop talents in his/her team
- Effectively utilize key industry information and market knowledge togain competitive advantage in market place.
- Build long term relationship with customers, provide leadership anddirection in crucial customers interface. Strengthen GELS external imagewith luminaries
- In conjunction with local teams, builds a working environment whichvalues teamwork to the overall benefit of customer satisfaction.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality ManagementSystem, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable lawsand regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within thedefined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and takeimmediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy andAnti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE HealthcareHIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them toensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE HealthcareFleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no companypolicy or US / Int’l Law is broken
6. Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry toensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements aretied to documented customer inputs.
7. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, workinstructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization andsimplification of the Quality Management System. Qualifications/Requirements: 1. 10+ years of successful sales/marketingexperience in hospital system
2. At least 3+ years of successful middle level sales management andgeneral management experience
3. Minimum of 7 years in Life Sciences or healthcare industry
4. Willingness and ability to travel
5. Strong management skills and capability to develop talents
6. Strongly compliance driven Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Desired Characteristics: 1. Strong business acumen, financial andorganizational knowledge 2. Technical knowledge of the cell therapy technology and translationalmedicine in clinical environmentAbility to influence and collaboratewith senior level management team 3. Ability to engage with and deliver GE value proposition to seniorlevel contacts within account and/or prospect organizations 4. Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts 5. Adaptable and flexible to work environment 6. Familiarity with other GE Life Science sales teams and structuresdesirable 7. Proven track record of sales success and sales team rigor