Essential Responsibilities: - Support field sales team to sell the HCS equipment and businesssolutions to customers within Area.
- Actively track market dynamics including competition situations,customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aidbusiness forecast and planning for Modality sales team, productteam& field sales team.
- Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, topromote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare,collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/servicesand build the spokesman for GE.
- Prepare and co-ordinate tender response and validate tenderdocumentation in collaboration with territory manager.
- Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keepingtrack of key decision makers.
- Assist the territory manager with post sale follow up in order toensure customer satisfaction. Qualifications/Requirements: - More than 5 years working experience, preferably in medical industry,either as commercial role, technical or clinical role.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal acumen, be able to build up solid relationshipwith people
- Team working skills (including ability to harness resources to achievegoal).
- Good command of English both in oral and written
- Good business acumen, sensitivity to the dynamics in market place,with good strategic thinking capacity;
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor and above degree, preferably in Clinical Medical background
Job Segments: Medical, Sales, Field Sales, Healthcare