Role Summary/Purpose: Application Specialist is responsible forproviding formal technical and clinical support during the sales processfor GE Ultrasound Product. Responsibilities may include providingrequired pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support), aswell as post-sale installation, training and customer service activitiesto support sales objectives. Essential Responsibilities: 1. Provide technical and clinical leadershipduring sales process by demonstrating full range of product featuresincluding potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customersas needed.
2. Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers onsoftware, application and/or equipment use, monitor customerinstallations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customerrelationships.
3. Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuouseducation on optimization of equipment uses.
4. Support trade shows and professional conferences by performingproduct demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
5. Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developingsales, marketing and customer service strategies.
6. Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regularfeedback on customer satisfaction and needs. Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s Degree, majored in Medicalpreferred
2. Minimum 5 years of related experience
3. Required active professional clinical/technicalcertifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinicalsetting
4. Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on currentproducts/platforms
5. Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office
6. Willingness to travel extensively
7. Ability to communicate effectively using local language
Job Segments: Medical, Medical Technologist, Developer, Ultrasound,Healthcare, Technology